Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your EUROCALL 2016 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
(up to June 7th 2016)
(from June 8th 2016)
|Regular EUROCALL/CALICO/JALTCALL/IALLT member Fee||€340||€420|
|Student EUROCALL/CALICO/JALTCALL/IALLT member Fee||€240||€320|
|Full Regular EUROCALL/CALICO/JALTCALL/IALLT member Fee||€390||€470|
|Full Student EUROCALL/CALICO/JALTCALL/IALLT member Fee||€290||€370|
- All participants who register for EUROCALL 2016 must be EUROCALL members. Register or renew your EUROCALL membership at http://www.eurocall-languages.org/join/subscription. Please note that this process may take few days to be finalised. Any issues regarding membership should be directed to Toni Patton, EUROCALL Secretary at email@example.com. Members of affiliates CALICO/JALTCALL/IALLT can also use their valid membership ID to register.
- Conference registration fees DO NOT include the EUROCALL Membership. This must be completed and paid separately as per the above instructions.
- Regular & Student EUROCALL/CALICO/JALTCALL/IALLT member registrations: include access to all Conference sessions, Conference materials, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches and Welcome Reception. Conference Dinner is not included in the above fees and can be purchased at Additional Option section.
- Full Regular & Student EUROCALL/CALICO/JALTCALL/IALLT member registrations: include access to all Conference sessions, Conference materials, Conference proceedings, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Students* must provide documentation proving registered Student status (student’s ID or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) and it should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.