2016 EUROCALL proceedings
The 2016 EUROCALL proceedings will be published through Research-publishing.net, an open-access online publisher.
Authors of all accepted presentations (papers and posters) can send a short paper of 1500 words including abstract (references and appendices should be kept to a minimum) for publication in the EuroCALL2016 conference proceedings.
Please note that the proceedings will be reviewed and edited; the editors (Salomi Papadima-Sophocleous, Linda Bradley, and Sylvie Thouësny) will contact you a month after the conference. Should you not hear from the editors, email them as soon as possible as this probably means that they do not have your manuscript. Also note that only the papers/posters presented at the conference will be eligible for publication in the proceedings.
Instructions for proceedings
- Download the template: EU16_Proceedings_Template.
- Include permission to reproduce any copyrighted materials.
- Do not include more than 5 figures/tables in total in your proceedings.
- Submit an original contribution not previously published.
- Accepted authors who have registered for the conference should use the OpenConf submission system to upload their short paper. Click here to submit your proceedings document using your submission id and password.
Authors of accepted presentations in the EuroCALL2016 conference may also submit an extended version for peer-reviewed publication in ReCALL or The EUROCALL Review.
Articles may also be submitted for publication in The EUROCALL Review, EUROCALL’s biannual online publication. Articles submitted to The EUROCALL Review are blind peer-reviewed by members of the Editorial Board. . The following publication types are welcome:
- Projects: reports on on-going or completed CALL or CALL-related R&D projects
- Recommended websites/apps: reports and reviews of examples of good practice in language learning website or app development
- Articles: research, reflective-practice or research & development articles relating to CALL and TELL
The deadline for The EUROCALL Review is the 31st December 2016 for the contribution to be published in the March 2017 issue.
Full-length research articles are invited for ReCALL, the fully-refereed journal published by Cambridge University Press on behalf of EUROCALL. It is issued three times a year in January, May and September and is also available online to subscribers.